- Project Admin - Manage Teams and Members
Add Teams (0:47)
Manage Team Members (0:36)
Deactivate Teams (0:31)
- Explore Team Space and Package Timeline
Explore Team Space (0:28)
Explore Package Timeline (0:26)
- Work with Packages
Creating and Consuming Packages
Compare Changes (0:32)
- Knowledge Check
Working In BIM 360
Set up your project and explore the work of other teams, compare changes between packages, and choose when to consume updates into your environment.
Note: Please register to access the course content.
Learn how to set up your projects, create packages with sets, sheets, and 3D views to share with other teams.
Explore the work of other teams, compare changes between packages, and choose when to consume updates into your environment.
You'll learn how to:
- Create a Project (Account Admin)
- Add teams (Project Admin)
- Manage team members (Project Admin)
- Deactivate teams (Project Admin)
- Explore the team space and the package timeline (Design Collaboration)
- Create, explore, and consume packages (Design Collaboration)
- Compare changes between packages (Design Collaboration)
Welcome to Autodesk Construction Cloud Learning Center!
Welcome to the new Autodesk Construction Cloud™ Learning Center! If you previously took courses on Learn BIM 360, your courses can be found in the BIM 360 tile on the homepage. We hope you enjoy exploring our new content for all of our Autodesk Construction Cloud™ products.×